How to spot a sociopath?
1) Sociopaths are charming.
2) Sociopaths are more spontaneous and intense than other people.
3) Sociopaths are incapable of feeling shame, guilt or remorse.
4) Sociopaths invent outrageous lies about their experiences.
5) Sociopaths seek to dominate others and "win" at all costs.
6) Sociopaths tend to be highly intelligent, but they use their brainpower to deceive others rather than empower them.
7) Sociopaths are incapable of love and are entirely self-serving.
8) Sociopaths speak poetically.
9) Sociopaths never apologize. They are never wrong. They never feel guilt. They can never apologize.
10) Sociopaths are delusional and literally believe that what they say becomes truth.
"We may not have many gunboats any more, but we hardly need them, because we are already fulfilling our destiny as the soft power capital of the world – and that is thanks to a woman who knew all about soft power and the deep Freudian terror that every man has for the inner recesses of a handbag."